24 Mei 2008

Dear Y.S

Between February and March 2008 i acquainted with a girl name YS. It kinda funny because we never met, literally, and we just knew each other after couple of IM and phone calls. She's a very nice person with a fun character but still with her "lady's behavior". I have to admit that she had a beautiful feature and great smile, i guess she has to be men most wanted girl (it is only in my opinion).

She live and work on different region than mine it takes about 2.5 - 3 hours to reach her place. I've never done that but maybe i will. One thing that hampering me to do so is that i'm still not sure she has a boyfriend or not..well she told me that, at that moment, she doesn't have a boyfriend. I always keep in mind that when someone has a relationship with someone else i should not meddle it. I believe there is a "karma" in this life, when i do a good things then i believe i will get a good things afterward.

She's a very nice person with a great attention to whatever she think it's necessary. I have to admit, when i'm sick she's the only person, as a friend, who kept checking my condition time by time. I don't know how to express my gratitude to her and how to say thank you to her, honestly i enjoy every attention that come from her and i hope i could do the same thing to her, to repay her merit toward me after all this time.

I am so blessed there are nice and great people live in this world nowadays, and i'm surely believe that she's one of the great people. If "Y.S" by chance read this blog, well..i'm not flirting and not trying to win your heart or anything, this is what i think about you in an honest way.

Thank You, YS

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

sayang...

we are going to get married remember?

of course i have to take care of you..

luv u

YS

Does How You Dress and Look Impact Your Career? Sadly, Yes

Ada artikel bagus tentang istilah : DRESS FOR SUCCESS.. : Years ago I worked on the shop floor of a manufacturing plant. I had worked my w...