21 Mei 2008

I Had a very Bad Liver Condition…

Since 15/05/08, I couldn't work and until now still resting at home due to healing process of my liver problem. A very dull and plain moments, feelings that I had to do nothing but resting on bed..every minutes. The Doctor I met said that I had to rest until 29/05/08, so at 30/05/08 (if everything goes normal) I should back to reality. At 10/05/08 I had a pain on my right abdomen and had a trouble to breath normally. 12/05/08 my skin was itchy and red without any cause, my urine color was dark brown. I had a bad feeling about what happened and trying to call my family. My father suggest me to have a blood check at the nearest clinic and I've done it at 15/05/08…I had liver problem.. My SGOT = 440 and my SGPT = 1090.

2 komentar:

AryaNst mengatakan...

Yo, Zalvin... Get well soon.

Anonim mengatakan...

Thanks for writing this.

Does How You Dress and Look Impact Your Career? Sadly, Yes

Ada artikel bagus tentang istilah : DRESS FOR SUCCESS.. : Years ago I worked on the shop floor of a manufacturing plant. I had worked my w...