17 Juni 2008

First Day Mayhem

June 12th,  2008 was my first day back at work since i had liver problem for more than 3 weeks. Lots of changes happened at the office and more problems occurred. As i thought, problems were about the production capabilities and reliabilities that the company hold. I was intentionally back to work that day because in every Thursday, management always having a weekly meeting to discuss every aspects and obstacles on the field.

As always at precisely 14:00 PM all the managers and coordinators were gathered in the meeting room. I was amazed that all of them were present at the time and it never happen before. The Planning and Production Manager made the opening speech, told everyone that he has a big problems and express his "welcome back" to me with saying "finally our mediator/arbiter has arrived so we hope that no more uncompromisable dispute would happen again". I was stunned and keep processing what he just said "uncompromisable dispute". What did happen in the last meeting?.

For about 4,5 hours we had a full of disputes meeting but i was relieved that the disputes were solved and will be evaluated on the next weekly meeting. I have a major concerns about the evaluating process for the next weekly meeting, i have a problem with the top management commitment about their vision and, of course, their commitment to supporting our problem solving process. We always had a promise and certain procedures to handle the problems but when the next weekly meeting come lots of us didn't fulfill the promise and done the procedures, they always make a promise "next week we will" and when the next weekly meeting occurred they said it again "next week we will".

The meeting ran very well all of them were very cooperative to each other and i didn't see any of "uncompromisable disputes" or a "brutal disputes" happen, it just run very smoothly and very well. At precisely 16:15 PM my right stomach was in agony, i felt it very warm and i remember that i had a sudden fever. I was afraid that my liver problem strikes back and i had to rest (again). Approximately 16:45 PM i left the meeting for awhile and went to the bathroom, wash my face and i was shocked.. my face burning red, and at that moment i knew my liver problem was recrudescent.

I attending that meeting in a very painful way, i couldn't concentrate and i accidentally taking a nap in the middle of the meeting. What an embarrassing moment! and at around 18:20 PM the meeting was over and i said to my staff she should typewrite all the meeting conclusions. I rushed to my office room grab all my things and walk straight to the parking lot.

At 19:00 PM i arrived at my house and i felt very awful, queasy and i was very exhausted. I bought a dinner and i took a bath, sweep the floor just a little and watch tv. In about 10 minutes later.. i throw out and i almost unconscious. It was the moment that i've made my decision that tomorrow i won't go to work and went back to my parent home to rest (again).

Well, if only that day, at work, one of the Director present at the office i would like to meet them and talk about my resignation. But it didn't happen because they didn't present at the office.

What a shame..

1 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

You have tested it and writing form your personal experience or you find some information online?

Does How You Dress and Look Impact Your Career? Sadly, Yes

Ada artikel bagus tentang istilah : DRESS FOR SUCCESS.. : Years ago I worked on the shop floor of a manufacturing plant. I had worked my w...