07 Juni 2008

I Found This Picture So Very Very Interesting

Well, i don't know what to say and how i supposed to react with this picture :

I'm not oppose the gay lifestyle but, what i can i say, i couldn't express myself about this one. I obtained the picture from this website and i only could say that the person has done an extreme avowal to the world. I have to agree that in a way of islam, gay lifestyle considered to be a great sin and a disgrace, but once again i have a very liberal perception about this. I did not and will not avoid, feel ashamed to them who are gay.

What i think is, it's about "free will" of a person how to behave, to opt their own way of life they think it's very compatible and comfortable with them. I respect that.

Courtesy of : http://incredimazing.com/page/Purple_Jihad

1 komentar:

AryaNst mengatakan...

Interesting picture,indeed... :)

Does How You Dress and Look Impact Your Career? Sadly, Yes

Ada artikel bagus tentang istilah : DRESS FOR SUCCESS.. : Years ago I worked on the shop floor of a manufacturing plant. I had worked my w...